General Conditions of Use.
Happylife (hereinafter 'we', 'us' or 'our') operates the bellatina.fr Website (hereinafter the Website) and is responsible for the information collected or provided via this Website.
• on this Website,
• through email, text and other communications between you and this Website,
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other Website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
• or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may be linked to or accessible from or on the Website. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified by (“Personal Information”). This does not include anonymized or pseudonymized data. We may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes date of birth.
• Contact data includes email address.
• Transaction Data includes details of payments made to and from you and other details of the products and services you have purchased or received from us.
• Technical Data includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login details, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform and other device technologies used to access this Website.
• Profile Data includes your user name, purchases or orders you have made, your interests, preferences, comments and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties, as well as your communication preferences.
We may also collect, use and share your data to produce and share aggregated information that does not identify you. Aggregated Data may be derived from your Personal Data but is not considered Personal Data as such data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature. For example, we may use your data to generate statistics about our users, to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature, to calculate ad impressions served or clicked on, or to publish visitor demographics. We do not collect special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). However, depending on your use of our Website and services, your personal information may include information from which conclusions can be drawn about your sex life or sexual orientation (“Sensitive Personal Information”). The collection, use and disclosure of this sensitive personal information is necessary to provide you with some of our services.
How is your personal information collected?
We use different methods to collect data about you, including:
• Direct interactions. This is the information you provide when you conduct research on our Website or when you fill out forms on our Website, in particular when registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, participating in surveys, participating in a contest or promotion sponsored by us, in the event of a problem on our Website or requesting other services.
• Third Party or Publicly Available Sources. We may receive personal data about you from third parties, for example from other websites we control or members of our group, our business partners or other third parties and public sources.
We may dedicate spaces on our Website where you can post information about yourself, upload content (images, videos, audio files, etc.) and post comments or reviews on the content of the Website. If you use any forum, blog, user commenting features, community or any interactive sharing or social features that may be offered on our Website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit, post or post is deemed to be read, collected, used and disclosed by other users of such features, by us, and by third parties, without any restrictions, except to the extent that limited access features are available, where applicable. In addition, these posts may appear on other websites or when searches are performed on the subject of your posting. If you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with information you voluntarily post. We therefore encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with regard to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete it. To request deletion of your personal information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org In some cases, we may not be able to delete your personal information. If so, we'll let you know and explain why.
Information Gathered Using Automatic Data Gathering Technologies
As you browse and interact with our Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to gather certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring web page and pages visited; your location, mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We also use these technologies to gather information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (“interest-based advertising”). See “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information” below for information on how to opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to signals from web browsers and other mechanisms that allow consumers to exercise choice regarding behavioral tracking. The technologies we use for this automatic data gathering may include the following:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our Website. These include, for example, cookies that allow a user to log in to our Website and check whether a user is authorized to access a particular service or content.
• Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and see how they use and explore our Website. These cookies help us to improve our Website, for example by ensuring that all users can easily find what they are looking for.
• Functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential, but they help us to personalize and improve your online experience on our Website. This type of cookie allows us to recognize you when you return to our Website and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
• Targeting cookies: These cookies record a user's visit to our Website, the pages a user has viewed and the links they have followed in order to enable us to make our Website more relevant to users' interests.
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to gather and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For more information about managing your privacy and security settings regarding Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information”.
• Web beacons. Our Website pages and e-mails may contain small electronic files called web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, single gifs, and web beacons) which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. They are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a user's hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages (or in email) and are approximately the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to issue or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages or opened e-mail, to understand usage patterns, and to generate other Website-related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and checking system and server integrity). We may also receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a Third Party Website.
How we use your personal data
We only use your personal data when permitted by applicable local law. Most often, we will use your personal data in the following cases:
• For the purposes of providing the services, customer management, functionality and security necessary to perform the services provided to you in accordance with our terms and conditions and any other contract you have entered into with us.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Purposes for which we use your personal information
Generally, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information, for the following purposes:
• Provision of services: to present our Website and its content to you, including any interactive features of our Website and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, we also collect and use personal information to verify your eligibility and distribute prizes in connection with competitions and sweepstakes;
• Customer management: to manage a registered user account, to provide customer support and notifications to its user or subscription regarding his account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notifications, as well as notifications of changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
• Personalization of content: to conduct research and analysis about your use of or interest in the content, products or services of our Website, in order to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Website and other sites;
• Advertising: to tell you about products or services that may be of interest to you, whether our products or those of our affiliates or third parties (for more information, see “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information”);
• Analytics: to determine whether users of the Website are unique or whether the same user uses the Website on multiple occasions, and to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, number of pages viewed, demographic trends;
• Functionality and Security: To diagnose or fix technology problems and to detect, prevent and combat actual or potential fraud, illegal activity or intellectual property infringement;
• Compliance: enforce our terms and conditions and comply with our legal obligations;
Disclosure of your personal information
We do not disclose your personal information except in the limited circumstances described here.
• We may disclose your personal information to members of our group of companies (meaning entities that control us, are controlled by us, or are under common control) as necessary for the purposes of service provision, customer management, content personalization, advertising, analytics, audits, functionality, security and compliance.
• Service providers. To our authorized service providers who perform certain operations on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, detecting and mitigating risk and fraud, providing customer service, conducting business analysis, customizing content, analytics, security, supporting the functionality of our Website, as well as contests and other features offered on our Website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use it for any other purpose.
Transfers of your personal information to other countries
Storage of personal information
How do we protect the security of your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information and they may only do so for authorized business functions. Additionally, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. Please note, however, that we cannot completely eliminate the security risks associated with the storage and transmission of personal data. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your unique password and account information at all times. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
• You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but you may not be able to use certain features of our Website, as this information may be necessary to register as a member, purchase products or services, participate in a contest, promotion, survey or sweepstakes, ask a question or initiate other transactions on our Website.
• You can opt-out of the Google Analytics cookie by visiting Google's ad blocking page or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available on the Google Analytics opt-out page.
• When you register with our Website, you can choose to receive electronic messages, newsletters or both about product updates, improvements, special offers or special distributions of content from us. If you no longer wish to receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us, you will need to use the unsubscribe mechanism set out in the applicable communication. Processing an opt-out request can take up to seven days. We may send you other types of transactional and relational electronic communications, such as public service announcements, administrative information and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to unsubscribe. Please note that opting out of receiving promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you changed your preferences or updated your information, you may need to change your preferences directly with that third party.
• You can choose not to use interest-based advertising on mobile devices by activating the “Restrict Ad Tracking” feature or an equivalent feature offered by your mobile platform. This will send a signal to us and third parties that your data should not be used for interest-based advertising.
Your rights regarding your personal information
Subject to local laws, you have certain rights regarding the personal information we collect, use or disclose that relates to you, including the right:
• to receive information about the personal information about you that we hold and how this personal information is used (right of access);
• to rectify inaccurate personal information about you (right to data rectification);
• to delete/erase your personal information (right to erasure/deletion, “right to be forgotten”)
• to receive the personal information you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit this personal information to another data controller (right to data portability);
• to object to the use of your personal information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or public interests (right to object);
• and in some cases, to limit our use of your personal information (right to limit processing). If we ask for your consent to use your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to use many features of our Website and services. You may, at any time, email us at email@example.com to exercise your aforementioned rights in accordance with applicable legal requirements and restrictions. If you are in the European Economic Area, you have the right to complain to your local data protection authority. Note that some requests to delete certain personal information will require the deletion of your user account, because the provision of user accounts is inextricably linked to the use of certain personal information (for example, your email address). Please also note that we may ask you for additional information in order to verify your authorization to make the request and to honor the request.
Enforcement ; Cooperation
No third party rights
Our policy towards minors
Our Website is not intended for persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the Website is accessed, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If we learn that a minor has provided us with personal information, we take steps to delete that information and terminate their account.
No error free performance